This unique and complete Automotive Sales Program covers an extensive step by step “HOW TO” of Automotive Sales from Preparation all the way to the Closing of a Sale, How to source & create outside sales opportunities away from your showroom; Building a database and securing referrals thus creating Customers for Life.
The “AUTOMOTIVE SALES” program extensively covers –
– A clear, simple to follow 10 step sales process to sell cars from initial customer contact through to negotiating; closing and finalising the sale.
– An understanding of customer types and what motivates a person to buy
– How to overcome customer objections
– How to demonstrate your product
– How to build customers’ emotional commitment of your brand
– How to develop a relationship with your customer (if they don’t like you they won’t buy from you)
– and much, much MORE!!!!
– Why Automotive sales?
– Who are Our Customers?
– Creating a Database
– Creating Sales Opportunities
– Staying in Touch
– Time Management
– Salespeople come from all walks of life
– Look at you (How customers perceive you)
– Body language
- Emotional Selling
– What is selling?
– What motivates people to buy?
– Create emotional ownership ahead of purchase
– Build value
– Read your customers
- Take action
– The “what if” Factor
– Take control of the sale
– Control questions
– Beware of “boxed in” questions
– Leading with questions
– Defining the objection
– Excuse or Genuine concern
– The formula to determine the difference
- The Different Customer Types
– Defining the different customer types
– building relationships and creating customers for life
- The “Road to a Sale” in ten easy steps
– Initial customer contact (showroom floor)
– Assess and identify (customer needs and wants)
– Pre-selection of vehicle (what to show)
– Demonstration Drive (building emotions)
– Presentation of features and benefits (6 positions sell)
– Emotional commitment to ownership
– Trade in evaluation
– Costing of new vehicle
– Closing the sale
- The After Sale – Sale
– Aftermarket and Settlements (Finance & Insurance)
- Follow Through
– Before delivery
– Post delivery
– Securing referrals
– Staying in touch